HEALTH & SAFETY
Inter-Fridge is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for all staff, customers and contractors, and to providing the information, training and supervision needed to achieve this.
Inter-Fridge will take responsibility for health and safety procedures, however, employees, customers and contractors need to be aware of their responsibilities and comply with the business’ health and safety policy and plan
Each employee is encouraged to play a vital and responsible role in maintaining a safe and healthy workplace through:
- Taking reasonable care of their own safety and what they do or don’t do will not badly affect other people.
- Being involved in the workplace health and safety system, follow any reasonable instructions and co-operate with any plans to help keep the workplace safe.
- Sticking to correct procedures and equipment.
- Wearing protective clothing and equipment as and when required.
- Reporting any pain or discomfort as soon as possible.
- Ensuring all accidents and incidents are reported.
- Helping new employees, trainees and visitors to the workplace understand the right safety procedures and why they exist.
- Telling your manager immediately of any health and safety concerns.
- Keeping the workplace tidy to minimise the risk of any trips and falls.